Friday, January 7, 2011

"Moose Falls"

Shame on me...didn't take advantage of the beautiful day we had today to paint out but did this from a photo I took a few years back. I apologize for the awful photograph, the painting is not this warm (took on alot of orange, poor lighting) I might have to repost this tomorrow, and once I sleep on it may go back in and make some changes. Obviously not a rock painter, but set up this as a challenge so.....didn't really succeed but thought I'd share my attempt anyway.

3 comments:

  1. These two paintings are wonderful. You did a great job with the rocks. So glad you are posting again. You have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev! I visited your blog today and I just love your work, nice confident strokes and rich color! I 'll be back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really nice.. and I think the rocks look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete